Hierarchical Structures in PostgreSQL (via) Two techniques I hadn’t seen before: the first is to define a materialized view using a CTE that offers efficient tree queries against a PostgreSQL array of path components (plus a trigger to update the materialized view), the second is with the PostgreSQL ltree extension which ships as part of PostgreSQL and hence should be widely available.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023