A Datasette tutorial in Portuguese. Nicolás Linares put together this Datasette tutorial in Portuguese, including an explanation of the project, how to get it up and running on a laptop, how to use it to explore and facet data, how to use plugins (including datasette-vega and datasette-cluster-map) and how to publish data using Vercel. I ran this through Google Translate and I can confirm that it’s a really well constructed tutorial—fantastic to see material like this starting to emerge in languages other than English.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023