How the Python import system works (via) Remarkably detailed and thorough dissection of how exactly import, modules and packages work in Python—eventually digging right down into the C code. Part of Victor Skvortsov’s excellent “Python behind the scenes” series.
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023