Annotated explanation of David Beazley's dataklasses (via) David Beazley released a self-described “deliciously evil spin on dataclasses” that uses some deep Python trickery to implement a dataclass style decorator which creates classes that import 15-20 times faster than the original. I put together a heavily annotated version of his code while trying to figure out how all of the different Python tricks in it work.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023