The World of CSS Transforms. Comprehensive, clearly explained tutorial on CSS transforms by Josh W. Comeau, with some very neat interactive demos. I hadn’t understood how useful it is that the translate() transform treats percentages as applying to the dimensions of the element being transformed, not its parent. This means you can use expressions like transform: translateX(calc(100% + 4px)); to shift an element by its entire width plus a few more pixels.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023