Data Journalism Academy (via) MaryJo Webster is the data editor for the Star Tribune in Minneapolis, and a 2019 Pulitzer nominee. She’s has a huge amount of experience teaching data journalism and has just released her accumulated teaching materials in the form of the Data Journalism Academy.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023