2018 Central Park Squirrel Census in Datasette (via) The Squirrel Census project released their data! 3,000 squirrel observations in Central Park, each with fur color and latitude and longitude and behavioral observations. I love this data so much. I’ve loaded it into a Datasette running on Glitch.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023