selenium-demoscraper (via) Really useful minimal example of a Binder project. Click the button to launch a Jupyter notebook in Binder that can take screenshots of URLs using Selenium-controlled headless Firefox. The binder/ folder uses an apt.txt file to install Firefox, requirements.txt to get some Python dependencies and a postBuild Python script to download the Gecko Selenium driver.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023