selenium-demoscraper (via) Really useful minimal example of a Binder project. Click the button to launch a Jupyter notebook in Binder that can take screenshots of URLs using Selenium-controlled headless Firefox. The binder/ folder uses an apt.txt file to install Firefox, requirements.txt to get some Python dependencies and a postBuild Python script to download the Gecko Selenium driver.
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023