Targeted diagnostic logging in production (via) Will Sargent defines diagnostic logging as “debug logging statements with an audience”, and proposes controlling this style if logging via a feature flat system to allow detailed logging to be turned on in production against a selected subset if users in order to help debug difficult problems. Lots of great background material in the topic of observability here too.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023