Hello world for ASGI running on Glitch (via) I’m continuing to experiment with Python 3 running on Glitch. This evening on my walk home from work I built this “hello world” demo on my phone, partly to see if Glitch was a workable mobile development environment—it passed with flying colours! The demo is a simple hello world implemented using the new ASGI 3.0 specification, running on the daphne reference server. Click the “via” link for my accompanying thread on Twitter, which includes a short screencast (also recorded on my phone) showing Glitch in action.
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023