Hello world for ASGI running on Glitch (via) I’m continuing to experiment with Python 3 running on Glitch. This evening on my walk home from work I built this “hello world” demo on my phone, partly to see if Glitch was a workable mobile development environment—it passed with flying colours! The demo is a simple hello world implemented using the new ASGI 3.0 specification, running on the daphne reference server. Click the “via” link for my accompanying thread on Twitter, which includes a short screencast (also recorded on my phone) showing Glitch in action.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023