Hynek Schlawack: Testing & Packaging (via) “How to ensure that your tests run code that you think they are running, and how to measure your coverage over multiple tox runs (in parallel!)”—Hynek makes a convincing argument for putting your packaged Python code in a src/ directory for ease of testing and coverage.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023