How to use HDF5 files in Python (via) HDF5: the missing manual. A detailed explanation of the HDF5 file format and how to work with it using the h5py module. HDF5 allows you to efficiently store multiple datasets (plus metatdata about them) in a single file and then load data from them without pulling the entire file into memory—kind of like SQLite but without the SQL support and more optimized for working with arrays.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023