Usage of ARIA attributes via HTTP Archive. A neat example of a Google BigQuery query you can run against the HTTP Archive public dataset (a crawl of the “top” websites run periodically by the Internet Archive, which captures the full details of every resource fetched) to see which ARIA attributes are used the most often. Linking to this because I used it successfully today as the basis for my own custom query—I love that it’s possible to analyze a huge representative sample of the modern web in this way.
- AI-enhanced development makes me more ambitious with my projects - 27th March 2023
- I built a ChatGPT plugin to answer questions about data hosted in Datasette - 24th March 2023
- Weeknotes: AI won't slow down, a new newsletter and a huge Datasette refactor - 22nd March 2023
- Don't trust AI to talk accurately about itself: Bard wasn't trained on Gmail - 22nd March 2023
- A conversation about prompt engineering with CBC Day 6 - 18th March 2023
- Could you train a ChatGPT-beating model for $85,000 and run it in a browser? - 17th March 2023