csvkit. “A suite of command-line tools for converting to and working with CSV”—includes a huge range of utilities for things like converting Excel and JSON to CSV, grepping, sorting and extracting a subset of columns, combining multiple CSV files together and exporting CSV to a relational database. Worth reading through the tutorial which shows how the different commands can be piped together.
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023