SQLite: The Spellfix1 Virtual Table (via) A SQLite extension that lets you create a spellfix1 virtual table which can power “fuzzy” search, by suggesting corrections for misspelled words. I haven’t tried this yet but it looks pretty powerful, including a configurable edit distance and the ability to set up custom “soundslike” terms for words with known unusual spellings.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023