In case you missed it: @GoogleColab can open any @ProjectJupyter notebook directly from @github!
To run the notebook, just replace “github.com” with “colab.research.google.com/github/” in the notebook URL, and it will be loaded into Colab.
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023