dateparser: python parser for human readable dates (via) I’ve used dateutil.parser for this in the past, but dateparser is a major upgrade: it knows how to parse dates in 200 different language locales, can interpret different timezone representations and handles relative dates (“3 months, 1 week and 1 day ago”) as well.
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023