SQL Fiddle demonstrating the PostgreSQL to_tsvector() function (via) SQL Fiddle is amazing—it’s an interactive pastebin that lets you execute queries against MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite & SQL Server, and then share both the input and the results by sending around the resulting URL. Here I’m using it to demonstrate that stripping tags before indexing documents in PostgreSQL is unnecessary because the ts_vector() function already does that for you.
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023