SQL Fiddle demonstrating the PostgreSQL to_tsvector() function (via) SQL Fiddle is amazing—it’s an interactive pastebin that lets you execute queries against MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite & SQL Server, and then share both the input and the results by sending around the resulting URL. Here I’m using it to demonstrate that stripping tags before indexing documents in PostgreSQL is unnecessary because the ts_vector() function already does that for you.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023