Streams: a new general purpose data structure in Redis. Exciting new Redis feature inspired by Kafka: redis streams, which allow you to construct an efficient, in-memory list of messages (similar to a Kafka log) which clients can read sections of or block against and await real-time delivery of new messages. As expected from Salvatore the API design is clean, obvious and covers a wide range of exciting use-cases. Planned for release with Redis 4 by the end of the year!
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023