Streaming Dataframes. This is some deep and brilliant magic: Matthew Rocklin’s Streamz Python library provides some elegant abstractions for consuming infinite streams of data and calculating cumulative averages and rolling reductions... and now he’s added an integration with jupyter that lets you embed bokeh graphs and pandas dataframe tables that continue to update in realtime as the stream continues! Check out the animated screenshots, this really is a phenomenal piece of work.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023