What's New In DevTools (Chrome 62). Some really neat stuff. Highlights include top-level “await” support in the console, the ability to take screenshots of specific HTML nodes, CSS grid highlighting and the ability to drop a .HAR file onto the network panel in order to view it as a waterfall.
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023