dhash (via) Python library to calculate the perceptual difference hash for an image. Delightfully simple algorithm that’s fully explained in the README—it works by scaling the image to 8x8 grayscale and then creator a bitmap representing of each pixel is lighter or darker than the previous one.
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023