spaCy. “Industrial-strength Natural Language Processing in Python”. Exciting alternative to nltk—spaCy is mostly written in Cython, makes bold performance claims and ships with a range of pre-built statistical models covering multiple different languages. The API design is clean and intuitive and spaCy even includes an SVG visualizer that works with Jupyter.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023