harelba/q (via) q is a neat command-line utility that lets you run SQL queries directly against CSV and TSV files. Internally it works by firing up an in-memory SQLite database, and as of the latest release (1.7.1) you can use the new --save-db-to-disk option to save that in-memory database to disk.
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023