Live htop. Neat, simplest-thing-that-could-possibly-work implementation of a tool that continually pipes the output of the htop command to a browser over a WebSocket. The htopgen.sh scripts loops every 2 seconds, runs htop, pipes it through a utility to convert the output to HTML and writes that to a file. Then the server.js Node.js script watches for changes to that file and pipes the entire file contents to the browser via socket.io. The index.html page in the browser subscribes to the WebSocket and updates the entire page using innerHTML every time it receives an event.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023