Need new noms
28th September 2016
My answer to Need new noms on Ask MetaFilter
I’m in a similar space to you at the moment: looking to expand my cooking horizons with new adventures.
I’ve developed something of an obsession with the website Serious Eats recently as an incredibly reliable source of new recipes—I’ve not had a single recipe I’ve tried from there turn out bad, to the point that I now search there before looking anywhere else. The site is great for browsing too—just a few minutes ago I got excited by their newly published Shakshuka recipe by Kenji, my favorite author there.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023