Does GitHub hire developer advocates? If so, how do you go about applying to be one?
21st October 2013
My answer to Does GitHub hire developer advocates? If so, how do you go about applying to be one? on Quora
If you’re a good candidate for a developer advocate position, you already know how to get in touch with the right people at GitHub!
(A more useful answer: go and hang out with them at conferences, or drop one of their existing prominent speakers an email—you can find out who those people are on http://github.lanyrd.com/ )
More recent articles
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023
- DALL-E 3, GPT4All, PMTiles, sqlite-migrate, datasette-edit-schema - 30th October 2023