How can I print out USA postage stamps online using a credit card with a non-US address?
1st October 2013
My answer to How can I print out USA postage stamps online using a credit card with a non-US address? on Quora
After much research, the answer appears to be that you can’t. To quote http://stamps.com, “The USPS requires you to register your name, telephone number and physical address from which your postage will be printed”. It appears you can only print stamps for mail that is to be sent from your specific registered address, so you can’t use it to prepare stamped-self-addressed-envelopes anyway.
More recent articles
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023
- DALL-E 3, GPT4All, PMTiles, sqlite-migrate, datasette-edit-schema - 30th October 2023
- Now add a walrus: Prompt engineering in DALL-E 3 - 26th October 2023