What is the best food in London for under £20?
My answer to What is the best food in London for under £20? on Quora
In terms of chain burger restaurants, Byron is excellent—much better than GBK.
Soho has had an explosion of excellent Ramen joints recently, including Bone Daddies and Tonkotsu (I’ve tried both, they’re amazing). Chris Heathcote’s review of them makes great reading: http://anti-mega.com/antimega/20...
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023