Is there a single list of all tech conferences around the world?
20th June 2012
My answer to Is there a single list of all tech conferences around the world? on Quora
We’re trying to compile such a list with our startup, Lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/
The site works like a wiki in that anyone can add or improve listings. We’re open to any topic, but due to the nature of early adopters our strongest listings at the moment are for tech and startup related events.
We have a Quora-style topic system, so you might find the following pages helpful (each page has RSS and iCal feeds you can subscribe to):
- http://lanyrd.com/topics/web-des...—59 upcoming web design events/conferences
- http://lanyrd.com/topics/startups/—45 upcoming
- http://lanyrd.com/topics/social-...—51 upcoming
- http://lanyrd.com/topics/javascr...—58 upcoming
- http://lanyrd.com/topics/user-ex...—40 upcoming
If you sign in to the site with your Twitter account, we’ll show you events the people you follow are speaking at, attending or tracking. You can also sign up to receive an email with new events from your contacts every few days.
We also have a feature called Guides, which lets people collate their own lists of events around a specific set of criteria. Here’s one by Bobbie Johnson of GigaOM collecting european startup events: http://lanyrd.com/guides/gigaeu-...
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023
- How I make annotated presentations - 6th August 2023