Are there any summer conferences in the Bay Area for web development (or any other technology/Internet related topics)?
My answer to Are there any summer conferences in the Bay Area for web development (or any other technology/Internet related topics)? on Quora
Have a browse through the list here: http://lanyrd.com/places/califor...—or filter by web development only: http://lanyrd.com/topics/web-dev...
I’d suggest checking out these in particular:
* Google I/O (10th-11th May, San Francisco)
* Velocity (14th-16th June, Santa Clara)
* SES San Francisco (15th-19th August, San Francisco)
As always, keep an eye out for BarCamps and other unconferences—they tend to be free, inclusive and cover a wide range of interesting topics. We have a page (with an Atom feed you can subscribe to) listing unconferences in California here—to my surprise, there aren’t any listed at the moment, but that will hopefully change: http://lanyrd.com/topics/unconfe...
More recent articles
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023
- download-esm: a tool for downloading ECMAScript modules - 2nd May 2023
- Let's be bear or bunny - 1st May 2023