PiCloud. An interesting twist on cloud computing for Python. “import cloud; cloud.call(my_function, arguments)” serialises my_function and its arguments, pushes it up to one of their EC2 servers and hands you back a job ID which you can poll (or block on) for a response. They suggest using it for long running tasks such as web crawling or image processing.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023