Redis in Practice: Who's Online? Using Redis to implement a “which of your friends are online now” feature, by maintaining a set of active user IDs for every minute, then intersecting the past five minutes of user IDs with a set containing the IDs of your friends.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023