Blowing up HTML5 video and mapping it into 3D space. The canvas drawImage() method can take an HTML video element as its source, making all kinds of interesting effects possible. The author notes that performance was dramatically improved by copying the video frame in to a separate canvas element and then copying regions out of that element rather than grabbing regions from the video directly.
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023