OAuth Security Advisory 2009.1. It’s a show-stopper: an attacker can start an OAuth permission request flow from a consumer site, then trick another user from the same site in to completing that flow and hence authorising the attacker to act on their behalf. A fix to the spec is forthcoming; in the meantime, don’t start an OAuth flow from an untrusted location.
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023