(Yet) Another DiggBar Update. Digg are responding in exactly the right way in my opinion—the DiggBar will start returning 301 redirects for anonymous users, while users who are logged in to Digg can opt-out of the feature if they want to (usage statistics show that most Digg users are fine with the feature).
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023