(Yet) Another DiggBar Update. Digg are responding in exactly the right way in my opinion—the DiggBar will start returning 301 redirects for anonymous users, while users who are logged in to Digg can opt-out of the feature if they want to (usage statistics show that most Digg users are fine with the feature).
- AI-enhanced development makes me more ambitious with my projects - 27th March 2023
- I built a ChatGPT plugin to answer questions about data hosted in Datasette - 24th March 2023
- Weeknotes: AI won't slow down, a new newsletter and a huge Datasette refactor - 22nd March 2023
- Don't trust AI to talk accurately about itself: Bard wasn't trained on Gmail - 22nd March 2023
- A conversation about prompt engineering with CBC Day 6 - 18th March 2023
- Could you train a ChatGPT-beating model for $85,000 and run it in a browser? - 17th March 2023