Simon Willison’s Weblog


US shifts Visa Waiver Program authorization to Internet - Yahoo! News (via) If you’re a European travelling to the US from January 2009 you’ll need to fill out the online equivalent of an I-94W (the green form you get given on the plane) in advance. This is going to catch out a lot of people.