Google's excanvas only works in quirks mode for IE8. IE8 in act-as-IE8 mode disables VML but doesn’t implement canvas, so there’s currently no 2D drawing method for that browser. UPDATE: The problem is Google’s excanvas library, not IE8 disabling VML; see comments.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023