Arbitrary code execution vulnerabilities in Ruby (via) Sounds nasty—integer overflows and unsafe allocs leading to memory corruption. Definite DoS and possible code injection as well. Upgrade to Ruby “1.8.5-p231, or 1.8.6-p230, or 1.8.7-p22” ASAP.
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023