If it’s easy to make all your calls conform to the RESTful verb architecture, then that’s good, I guess. But if not, then just use a POST as an RPC call, keep it as simple as possible and be done with it. And don’t spend another minute worrying about being RESTful or not.
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023