My Future of Web Apps talk as a slidecast
12th March 2007
The team at Carson Systems have a pretty quick turnaround on their podcasts; they’ve had full recordings of every speaker up for a few days now. I spent a bunch of time over the weekend splicing the recording of my talk together with my slides, and the result is now available at The Future of OpenID (a slidecast).
I managed to crunch it down to a 41.2 MB H.264 MPEG file; there is also a Flash video version are available on the Internet Archive.
A quick aside: I’m hosting the main video file in the Internet Archive’s Open Source Movies collection. They actively encourage people to submit their own digital artifacts, and once you’ve uploaded something they’ll automatically create thumbnails, derive an FLV version, mirror it to a bunch of places and much more besides. If you’ve got a large video to distribute this is a great way to share it.
More recent articles
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023
- DALL-E 3, GPT4All, PMTiles, sqlite-migrate, datasette-edit-schema - 30th October 2023