Virgin Mobile Botches Creative Commons-Driven Ad Campaign. Virgin Mobile Australia used CC Flickr photos (and added offensive captions) for an ad campaign, but failed to get model releases from the people in the photos. Hopefully this won’t result in a backlash against CC; it’s Virgin who are at fault.
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023