We have a unique opportunity with phishing and OpenID. OpenID can make the possibility for bad things to happen from phishing that much worse. However, having an OpenID means you create a more intimate relationship with your OpenID provider. You go there everyday. You will more likely know when something is wrong.
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023