Back in England
30th September 2004
And I’m back.
This is just a quicky because I’m paying five pounds an hour for ’net access in Starbucks. England isn’t as wireless as I had hoped. I’m going to be mostly offline for the next few days getting my affairs in order and readapting to life this side of the pond.
I’ve had a fantastic year and I’ll be sure to write something up about it once I have access to a cheaper Internet connection.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: the Datasette Cloud API, a podcast appearance and more - 1st October 2023
- Things I've learned about building CLI tools in Python - 30th September 2023
- Talking Large Language Models with Rooftop Ruby - 29th September 2023
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023
- How I make annotated presentations - 6th August 2023