I’ve sold out!
4th February 2004
I’m a big fan of strictly subject-driven blogs, so it’s going to be fun working on one right from the start. Lambda the Ultimate (programming languages), Column Two (content and knowledge management), the Daily Python-URL and Adrian Holovaty’s online journalism blog are all great examples of blogs with a topical focus, and I hope to take my SitePoint blog in a similarly focused direction.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023