Roundup of roundups
12th November 2003
There’s blogging a list of links, and then there’s blogging a list of lists of links:
- Elizabeth Lane Lawley has collated a list of responses to Clay Shirky’s latest.
- Kayode Okeyode has a roundup of responses to the Longhorn details that emerged last week.
- Kayode also has a collection of links relevant to Microsoft’s November 11 security bulletins. Yet another cumulative security update for IE. Stop using it already!
- Since this list is actually pretty short, here’s Feedster automatically rounding up a bunch more roundups.
Now if someone else links to this we’ll have a link to a list of lists of links. And that would be just silly.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: datasette-enrichments, datasette-comments, sqlite-chronicle - 8th December 2023
- Datasette Enrichments: a new plugin framework for augmenting your data - 1st December 2023
- llamafile is the new best way to run a LLM on your own computer - 29th November 2023
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023