A plea for pings
9th March 2003
Blogs I would read a lot more often if only they pinged weblogs.com when they updated:
Without pings, they languish at the bottom of my blogroll where I won’t notice or visit them. My blogroll is my only mechanism for keeping track of the blogs that I read regularly—aggregators just don’t do it for me, and with tabbed browsing my blogroll is almost as efficient for staying up to date.
It doesn’t have to be weblogs.com—a ping to blo.gs would be just as effective.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Embeddings, more embeddings and Datasette Cloud - 17th September 2023
- Build an image search engine with llm-clip, chat with models with llm chat - 12th September 2023
- LLM now provides tools for working with embeddings - 4th September 2023
- Datasette 1.0a4 and 1.0a5, plus weeknotes - 30th August 2023
- Making Large Language Models work for you - 27th August 2023
- Datasette Cloud, Datasette 1.0a3, llm-mlc and more - 16th August 2023
- How I make annotated presentations - 6th August 2023
- Weeknotes: Plugins for LLM, sqlite-utils and Datasette - 5th August 2023
- Catching up on the weird world of LLMs - 3rd August 2023
- Run Llama 2 on your own Mac using LLM and Homebrew - 1st August 2023