Gecko beats IE!
I haven’t looked at the statistics for this site in a few months. It turns out I was in for a pleasant surprise:
|Internet Explorer 5.5x||3.69%|
|Internet Explorer 5.x||3.63%|
Yup, Gecko engine based browsers appear to be more common than Internet Explorer, at least for this small corner of the web.
More recent articles
- Understanding GPT tokenizers - 8th June 2023
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023