Better mailing list archive integration
15th June 2003
Why don’t emails in mailing lists with public archives have a URL in the footer to the archived version of that particular email?
What a fantastic idea. I’d love to do this for css-discuss, but the archive is a completely separate entity from the mailing list (it’s actually just a script listening to an address that’s subscribed to the list). Something like this would need to be built in to the actual mailing list software. That could be an interesting project for a rainy day.
More recent articles
- Prompt injection explained, November 2023 edition - 27th November 2023
- I'm on the Newsroom Robots podcast, with thoughts on the OpenAI board - 25th November 2023
- Weeknotes: DevDay, GitHub Universe, OpenAI chaos - 22nd November 2023
- Deciphering clues in a news article to understand how it was reported - 22nd November 2023
- Exploring GPTs: ChatGPT in a trench coat? - 15th November 2023
- Financial sustainability for open source projects at GitHub Universe - 10th November 2023
- ospeak: a CLI tool for speaking text in the terminal via OpenAI - 7th November 2023
- DALL-E 3, GPT4All, PMTiles, sqlite-migrate, datasette-edit-schema - 30th October 2023
- Now add a walrus: Prompt engineering in DALL-E 3 - 26th October 2023
- Execute Jina embeddings with a CLI using llm-embed-jina - 26th October 2023