Better mailing list archive integration
Why don’t emails in mailing lists with public archives have a URL in the footer to the archived version of that particular email?
What a fantastic idea. I’d love to do this for css-discuss, but the archive is a completely separate entity from the mailing list (it’s actually just a script listening to an address that’s subscribed to the list). Something like this would need to be built in to the actual mailing list software. That could be an interesting project for a rainy day.
More recent articles
- Weeknotes: Parquet in Datasette Lite, various talks, more LLM hacking - 4th June 2023
- It's infuriatingly hard to understand how closed models train on their input - 4th June 2023
- ChatGPT should include inline tips - 30th May 2023
- Lawyer cites fake cases invented by ChatGPT, judge is not amused - 27th May 2023
- llm, ttok and strip-tags - CLI tools for working with ChatGPT and other LLMs - 18th May 2023
- Delimiters won't save you from prompt injection - 11th May 2023
- Weeknotes: sqlite-utils 3.31, download-esm, Python in a sandbox - 10th May 2023
- Leaked Google document: "We Have No Moat, And Neither Does OpenAI" - 4th May 2023
- Midjourney 5.1 - 4th May 2023
- Prompt injection explained, with video, slides, and a transcript - 2nd May 2023