Exams are all over and I’ve had a few days of doing nothing to recuperate. I’ve also made a couple of small improvements to my blog. Firstly I’ve finally updated the comment system (after numerous vocal complaints) to provide a preview option and redisplay the form in the case of invalid markup. I’ve also changed the monthly archive pages to display the titles of all of the posts from that month instead of just showing which days had entries. In my experience date based navigation is the least useful way of finding old content in a blog (search, categories and related reading are far more valuable) but the new way of presenting monthly archives at least gives an overall view of the topics I was posting about over a particular time period.